Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Getting Ready for February

I don't know about you, but I am ready to be done with this freezing cold month of January!  I have some February items all ready to go.  I am ready for President's Day, and Valentine's Day! 

I love to put these I Spy graphing pages in my math centers!  They are perfect for all levels of learners.  I have some kids who are able to complete the graph and that is all, other students need to take it to the next level, and look at and compare the results of the graph with the cut and paste page.  And my "challenge kids" as I like to call them, can record the results by completing sentences while looking at the graph results.  You get 1-3 different projects to do with this pack!
             Click here to head over to my TPT store and check out my February items!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Presidents-Day-I-Spy-1079353

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Presidents-Day-I-Spy-1079353
 
Other February products in my store:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment