Sunday, January 12, 2014

100th Day is coming....

Is your 100th day coming up as fast as mine???  I can't believe I have less than 10 days till we celebrate!  We always do a fun little T-shirt project.  Our students design a t-shirt at home, and have 100 items attached to their shirts.  They wear them on our 100th day.  It is always a blast to see what they come up with.  Some of my favorites have been...100 googly eyes, and 100 jingle bells (that one was a little bit annoying, but cute).

I made a fun 100th day pack!  I have some fun things I have used in the past, but it is always fun to have something new and exciting!  Head over to my TPT store to pick this up!



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/100th-Day-Fun-Pack-for-Math-Writing-Language-Arts-1044786
This is the fun little certificate for your students!
 
 
A little bit of writing!
 
A little bit of math!
 
I have also been looking ahead at February!  My students need a review on their Reading Street Sight words, so I made this fun little I HAVE WHO HAS game for us to use in February.  It has a fun Valentine's Day theme!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Valentines-Day-I-Have-Who-Has-Kindergarten-Reading-Street-1057596
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment