Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jungle Back to School Find

I am back to work tomorrow :(    I had to do all of my back to school shopping this past week!  I really didn't have as much time as I wanted though!  One of my favorite finds was at Walmart.  I was picking up supplies for my daughter to go back to school, and found myself adding my own things to the cart.  Since I have a jungle theme, I had to have these clip boards!  So cute. 


 I really wanted more, but I kept myself under control.  I also added this cute mini stapler.  My kinder kids love to staple!  We will see how long it lasts, hopefully more than a month!


I also have tons of laminating to cut!  Here are my cute little name tags I will be using this year.  Head over to my store to pick these up!  My little trick is.... I hot glue them to the table.  Just a dot of glue right in the middle.  It holds for weeks, and can be scraped right off the table with ease.

Click here to find these in my store.
This is one the posters included with the name tags!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment