Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun DIY Frame Project

Summer is a time when I love to get crafty!  Today my daughter and I worked on frames!  These are the easiest, and inexpensive projects ever! 

We made this fun little frame for our dog Coopers's picture!  I can't wait to make one for my classroom next!






Supplies Needed: an unfinished wooden frame.  You can pick this up at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, etc.  Under $5. 
*Paint (We used a fun lime green)
*Letter Stickers (We used a nice thick navy blue)
*Ribbon, I used 1 thick and one thin, and over lapped them.
*Stencil for the paw print. 
*Puffy Glitter (We went around the picture hole with dots)
*Small scrap of scrapbooking paper ,for the heart, and we used a raised glue dot so it really sticks out).

Time Needed:  1-2 hours.

Total Cost: $6  (Not too shabby for my teacher's budget)

No comments:

Post a Comment