Saturday, June 22, 2013

First Week of Kindergarten Freebie and Fun Pics

I love to take fun pictures of my Kinder Kids throughout the school year.  Every parent wants a special keepsake from the first week of school! For this picture, I usually do the writing on a marker board and have them hold it.  I should include the year, but I don't always remember to do this :)  

I usually print these out and glue it to a fun little beginning of the year page for students to decorate.  It makes a special keepsake for parents!  Here is the certificate I use.....


Here is an example of a picture I glue on the first week of school certificate!


I take pictures for their Valentine's Day paper too.  They do the writing on the marker board for this project!


Here is an example of the pictures I take for their parent's Christmas cards.  I they sign their own names on the marker board.  I blocked off some letters on this example.



1 comment:

  1. I cannot locate your first Week of Kindergarten cert. Can you help me please?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete