Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Blog Design and 100th Day Freebie

A NEW YEAR and NEW BLOG DESIGN!  
I finally got on the ball and got a "professional" to help me get a cute blog design!  
 I think Erin over at http://creatingandteaching.blogspot.com/, did a wonderful job!

We are coming up on our 100th day of school next week so I made this fun little mini book to help celebrate! 



Head over to my TPT store and get one for your 100 day!
    Don't forget to follow my blog and TPT store!!!!


 

2 comments:

  1. Your new blog design is the CUTEST!! I have a major thing for zebra stripes... adorable!! Thanks so much for the 100 day freebie! =)
    -Jackie-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new design! I got Erin to do mine as well! LOVE HER!! My classroom is in animal print so this is just so me haha! I am your newest follower!

    -Holly Phinney

    Specialsmartspecialhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete