Saturday, November 24, 2012

Winter Freebie and Giant Sale

I am all shopped out in the department stores, but have plenty of energy for some on-line shopping this week!  Don't miss out on TPT's GIANT sale coming up on Monday and Tuesday!  I know I will be making some great purchases.  I will also be running a sale in my store- 28% off !!!!   I have some great new items for the upcoming season:
                      HEAD OVER TO MY TPT STORE FOR SOME GREAT BUYS!





 
                                                     Tons of excellent products!

Here is a fun math center freebie for you!  Head over to my TPT store to pick it up.  Don't forget to load up on some other sale items while you are there :)   Happy shopping!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award and I'm your newest follower!

    Konstantina
    The Constant Kindergartener

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these! Hey, I have a HUGE giveaway today on Teacher Blogger Exchange- check it out: http://www.teacherbloggerexchange.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-favorite-thingsgiveaway-1.html

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete