Sunday, October 28, 2012

Haunted House and Friendly Ghost Freebie

Wow, Halloween is just days away!  This means I will have to get my November things out soon!  I don't know about you, but I love Halloween and dressing up, decorations, spooky stories, candy, and fun... but teaching on Halloween is NO treat.  The kids are all wound up. They ask if it is time for the party, every 10 minutes.  And helping 20 kinders get into full costume is a chore!  Here are a couple of treats to get you through the Halloween week! 

If you like the treats, please follow my blog and TPT store.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! Love it. Found your blog from your family pictures from last year, they are too cute! I am your newest follower and a new blogger I would love if you would come check me out.
    Thanks!
    Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete