Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Play-Doh Mat Freebie

I don't know about you, but I am always in need of new play-doh ideas for my kinders.  I love to have a play-doh center during language arts and math time.  I made some new mats to use during centers. 

Click Here To Get YOUR FREEBIE


I have a really cute play-doh SHAPE mat freebie for you!  What a great way for your kids to practice their shapes.  For your lower kids you can have them create their shape on top of the one provided.  The higher kids can create their own matching shape in the blank space provided. 

I also created color word play-doh mats.  Each mat is so colorful and perfect for spelling out color words with your play-doh.  I would be extra fun if you had all the colors of the rainbow scented play-doh  I need to ask my volunteers about making some.  Check out my TPT site for the different Play-doh mats! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment