Sunday, September 23, 2012

Birthday Time

I can't believe I made it to the end of September without having any birthdays!  We just celebrated our first Kinder Bday on Friday.  I have always had my regular bday rituals... you get a sticker, a pencil, a special bday balloon hangs on our door, some years a bday book.  This year I was looking for something new. 

A lot of people are doing the fun happy bday flags on pencils, so I made some cute jungle themed ones, and I chose pixie sticks instead of pencils, since my kids get bday pencils from the office.  I also have a fun zebra bday box.  I have some little trinkets in there, they can pick a special little toy to take home.  Right now I have whistles, and little flutes in the box. 


What are some things you do to celebrate birthdays

 in your classrooms??


The Zebra Birthday Box full of fun trinkets!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment