Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back to School Banner Freebie

Hello Bloggers,
Are you all trying really hard, like I am, to get yourself in the back to school mood??  I have 4 days until I have to step back into my classroom.  I wish I could say it was all ready to go.  Since I was busy traveling in July... family trip to Treasure Island, then hubby and I went to my sister's wedding in Vegas.  I have not had the time, money, or energy to be creative.  

Well good news.... my creative juices are once again flowing (must be the weather change with cooler temps) and I am back in the saddle!  I made this colorful KINDERGARTEN jungle banner to hang in my hallway!  Hope you can use it in your classroom.  Head over to my TPT site and grab it for FREE! 



Next project.... my cute little pot filled with a welcome treat for me kinders on Back to School Night.  The pot is painted, now I need to get busy!

1 comment:

  1. Is this banner still available somewhere? It is super cute and I would love to use it in my classroom. Please let me know!

    Sarah
    kindertchr01@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete