Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Crafts




I can't believe I haven't been to school at all this summer!!! I am just too happy spending time with my own kids, and lovin being home with our new puppy.  I should be busy making things for my classroom, but instead I am focusing on my house, and kids!!! 
Here are a couple of projects that have kept me busy the past 2 weeks.

Project #1 a colorful Fourth of July Wreath.  This was made from three old T-Shirts, a wire hanger, and one piece of ribbon.  I cut the t-shirt into 6 inch strips, stretched them, and tied them all around the wire hanger.  A free project that took about 1 1/2 hours.
My 3 old t-Shirts, cut into strips, and stretched.

The bent hanger, with t-shirt scraps tied all around.



Project #2 Cute Headbands.  I used more old t-shirts for this project.  I took three pieces and braided them.  A little hot glue, and an elastic band to add to the back for a little more stretch.  My daughter loves her neon colors, we had to make a patriotic one too! 
3 of my Headbands.
The 4th of July headband.


Our Puppy!  He is so cute, but a lot of work!!!!
Project #3 I haven't really completed yet... but my sister is getting married this month, I have her shower next week.  I had better get busy. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the puppy and your blog! I am a new follower!

    Greg
    Www.kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete