Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I am back from Vacation and a Freebie...

I just returned from a week of paradise with my family and close friends!  We went to Treasure Island Fl.  Because we are from the Midwest, I love going to the ocean!!!  Swimming, boating, dolphins, sand, sun, relaxing!! The weather was perfect, who would have guessed it would be cooler in Florida than back home. I am really jealous of all you bloggers from Florida and California :)
My Daughter and I.  Treasure Island Fl.


While I was away I got a wonderful email from Laura over at Kinder Kraziness about featuring me in her "Someone New" post!!  Head over there and check it out!  Thank you Laura!!  She has an awesome blog!!!!

Now that I am back... I needed to get myself back in the school mode.  I created a little back to school freebie!!  I plan to have my brand new Kinders draw their faces in this fancy frame, and attempt to write their little names in the bottom of it.  I made one for Kinder, First Grade, and one that can be used for any grade. I hope you can use it.  Click Here to head over to my TPT store and get your freebie!!!



4 comments:

  1. Love the frames! I am a Florida Girl, born and raised right here in the Sunshine State. I used to wish I could live somewhere else where we could have real seasons but as I have grown up I realize that I am blessed to live where I do. I am only abut 30 minutes from the Atlantic ocean and just a bout 2 hours from the Gulf Coast (Treasure Island is BEAUTIFUL!). I have only seen snow once in my whole life and that was in Ohio when I was 19 years old LOL Still sometimes wish we had Spring, Fall, and WInter down here but we still have 4 seasons, we have Love-Bug Season, Mosquito Season, Tourist Season, and Summer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!I am glad you enjoyed your vacation. I live in FL and used to vacation all of the time in Treasure Island when I was little. My family used to go there every year. Thank you for the great freebie! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of your back to school frames! They will look great on a bulletin board! I hope you enjoyed your vacation :)

    I am your newest follower!

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your back to school frames and your blog is awesome, so I have given you an award. Drop by my blog to pick it up.

    - Vicky
    http://themadnessthatiskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete