Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cement Pavers Project

My daughter had been begging for cement paving stones in our landscaping  We have river rocks and she never seems to have her shoes on when she goes outside.  She wanted a little path.  We picked up some cheap stones, got out the craft paint, and we had our fun little outdoor craft afternoon.  

I loved how colorful they turned out.  I tried really hard to figure out a use for one of these in my classroom....  No luck.
My 7 year old did this one.

My son's favorite team.

My colorful paver.

5 comments:

  1. The colorful paver is so pretty!

    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up.

    Modern Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the cuteness of the Celtics paver, thanks for sharing! You should link this up to tomorrow's Made It Monday linky party. Happy to have found your blog and be your newest follower! Come checkout my blog & enter to win my sunflower life cycle giveaway while you're there - wishing you the best WINNING luck! :)

    Antonia
    forkin4th

    ReplyDelete
  3. They came out really beautiful! I need some of those for my yard. :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I am your newest follower, would love for you to pop on over and check out my bloggy home too!

    Cindy
    Krazy Kindergarten Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once limited to simple concrete slabs, today's patio paving materials verge on dazzling and comprise a large segment of the home improvement industry. http://www.flpavers.com/travertine_pavers.html

    ReplyDelete