Sunday, May 6, 2012

Great End of the Year Math Station & BIG SALE

Click here for your Certificate Freebie.

The number scroll to 500 is taller than a kinder kid.

My kids love to write their numbers.  I decided to challenge my kinders.... I made number scrolls for them to write their numbers to 500!  I told them if they made it, they would get a small treat, and they could choose 2 adults in our building to go and show off their work to.  I can NOT believe how motivated they are.  They were asked to work on these number scrolls during free choice time.  I had 3 kids get to 500 in 2 days, and many are close.  


Directions for number scrolls.  You need  a paper towel roll and 5 hundred charts in different colors.  I taped all of my charts together with scotch tape, you could use glue, or staples too.  I taped the last chart on the paper towel roll with masking tape.  
They love to unroll them and hold them up.  The charts are taller than they are :)


Click here to visit my TPT store for a great a Teacher Appreciation Sale going on now!
TPT-Luvs-u

2 comments:

  1. I am having a linky party for the sale at Teacher Notebook. Swing over and link up so others can click on your store and shop for goodies!

    Barb
    meet me at the zoo...
    kinderzoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I'll check out your TPT store as soon as I finish this post. I just put up some really nice fantasy guided reading books on TPT that would be perfect for the end of the year. If you're interested in freebies, pleas come and check out my blog! :)

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete