Wednesday, May 30, 2012

End of the Year Gifts...

If you are like me, you wait until the very last minute to throw together your end of the year gifts.  I really loved my class this year, and wanted to have a little something for them to start off their summer break.  I came up with some bottles of water, flavor packets, and twisty straws.  I put them in a cute little summer bags, and attached a cute little poem I wrote!  


I also decided I wanted to do something for my volunteers.  I really had great ones this year!!  I  worked in a building for 10 years without 1 single volunteer,  and now I work in a building where we are so spoiled with great parents!  I really makes you appreciate your volunteers. Since I had a number of them, I needed to choose something simple and inexpensive.  I went with King Sized Peanut M&M's in a cute little bag, with a poem.

4 comments:

  1. Totally SWEET! little gifts! Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    This is a super cute idea!
    I love your blog! I would like to invite you to post links to YOUR BLOG at my newly created blog The Teachers' Files. It is intended to be a collection of blog posts to help teachers and educators easily find links to specific topics based on their interests and needs. It is also a nice way to help send traffic to your blog and build your readership. Please check it out and feel free to start linking to any relevant posts you may already have on your blog! Keep up the great blogging!

    Miss Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you put them in a little bag and attached a poem to it...I hope you do something on it.

    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curiosity is the single most important attribute with which humans are born. More than a simple desire to discover or know things, curiosity is a powerful tool, like a scalpel or a searchlight. Curiosity changes us. It is also a way to effect change, perhaps even on a global level. Send Gifts to Pakistan | Eid Gifts to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete