Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wild about Awards!

Thank you to Lil' Country Kindergarten and My Kindergarten Kids for awarding my blog with the Versatile Blogger Award!  How fun for me!  Marlana even helped me figure out my new button!!!  I just love reading blogs and getting tons of great ideas!  I also love sharing ideas! 
 
1. Thank the person who presented the award to you and link back to them.

2. Tell seven things about yourself.  I shared 11 things about myself this past week in the 11 in 11 linky party.  Here is that post.

3. Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award.
Check out these great blogs that are full of fantastic ideas!!!

  

5 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! You are so sweet!!! I'm so happy I found your blog, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for this award! It really means so much to me that you would think of me! Here is my "thank you" post :) Have a great week!

    http://www.playingwithwords365.com/2012/01/wow-a-quick-thank-you/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo for your award! Your blog is awesome and I am happy to be one of your newest followers!

    I would love for you to come visit me! I have tons of *freebies* that you can use with your K kiddos!

    Thank you for sharing these new blogs for me to go stalk! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award!! Sorry to just now be getting back...we've been getting quite a bit of spammers to sort through! Ugh!!

    Your blog is full of wonderful ideas! Great to find a new blog friend!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete