Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Freebie Game

Happy New Year!  To kick off 2012... here is a free spinner game to enjoy!  My kinders love spinner games.  Grab a paper clip and pencil.  Punch a tiny hole through the middle of the spinner,  and you have all the materials for your spinner. 

This game can be used in a math station, or played in a large group.  Print out one 100 chart for each player. The player to color in all the tiles first wins!  A great way to get ready for the 100th day (which is right around the corner for me.) 
I hope you like this fun freebie! 
I hope your new year is off to a great start!!!!! 
Click Here to get your Spin It to Win It Game.

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! So glad I discovered your blog! I wanted to let you know I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! You can check out the details by linking back to my blog. :)
    My Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a GREAT Freebie! I'd love to invite you to link it up at my Thrifty Thursday Link up, if you want! Happy new year!

    http://www.playingwithwords365.com/2011/12/thrifty-thursday-4/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower! Check out my blog & enter my tpt $10 giveaway...good luck :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you email me about your button? It is only linking to your Photobucket picture. I have the updated HTML code you need to use for it to work correctly if you want it.

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    marlanajill@yahoo.com
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, thanks for the freebie and visiting me.
    I'm your newest follower :)
    ☼Libby
    Dual Kinder Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful! Thank you so much! We will be using this LOTS!

    I am one of your newest followers and would love for you to come follow me! =)

    I have LOTS of *freebies*!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again

    Conference Folders

    ReplyDelete