Saturday, December 17, 2011

Adorable Santa Paintings


My kinders had so much fun painting Santa during art this week!  1st we wrote letters to Santa, and then we painted!  We did the paintings step by step with me modeling one color at a time.  We cut skin colored ovals for his face and glued them in the middle of the green paper.  Next, we used pencil to draw eyes, noses, mouths.  We did everything very slowly.  We painted the white parts first and added the red last.  We mixed a tiny bit of red with our white to make the cheeks!  I love how different each one is.
Merry Holidays!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just awarded your blog with the Liebster blog award! Come on over to my blog to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL so did I! Sorry I didn't see you had already received it! Oh well you are double awarded now! Congratulations!

    I am awarding you the Liebster Blog Award, visit my blog to see the details!
    -Miss Kelly

    ReplyDelete