Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fancy Halloween Letter Blocks

You can't really see all of the purple glitter on the the tops and sides.  So shimmery!


 
Here are the plain blocks, before the decorating process.  


My six year old and I had fun working on our latest project... glittery Halloween blocks.  It was a family project.  Husband cut the wood down for me, daughter painted my blocks black, and I did the decorating!  Fun times.  I am happy with the result!  Now we have to decide which ones to keep at home, and which ones I get to bring to my classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

    Thanks,
    Dan Gilbert
    Marketing Support Coordinator
    Primrose Schools
    dgilbert@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete