Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cute and Easy Conference Folders

Yipee!  My conferences are already over!!  Two long days, and now I am done.  For those of you that have conferences coming up in the next week or two, here is an easy folder idea.  I like to put all their recent assessments, and some work/writing samples in this folder to show at conferences.  I send home some of the pages with parents in the folder. 

Directions: We took a large sheet of black construction paper and folded it (for the folder.)  Each student got a half sheet of orange paper.  I modeled how to draw and oval that takes up most of the paper.  They did a great job with this!  Glue on your oval (jack-o-lantern) body, add some pre-cut shapes to create a face, and you are all set!  


Students sat in circle with their folders and we had a pass out papers party.  I passed out (sorted) all of their assessments and work samples in no time at all.  They put their papers in the folders for me! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I usually use file folders, but this is way cuter! Thank you for sharing! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!



    Conference Folders

    ReplyDelete