Sunday, September 11, 2011

Graphing Fun

 

We have been working on graphs in math.  There are so many different graphing ideas.  We had fun making our girls and boys graph for our door.  How did I get so overloaded with so many girls this year :)
 
We also made a favorite popsicle graph.  Instead of gluing this graph on a poster, we laid it out on the rug for the students to read.  They loved it!  What a perfect visual for them.  They each got to walk over to the rug and place their choice in the correct column.  Now I will put all of these pages into a class book and place it in our library to read.  The only thing that would have made it better would have been me passing out popsicles.  Maybe next time I will plan ahead.  I am attaching my popsicle page as a freebie for you to enjoy! CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW THE GRAPH PHOTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment