Thursday, August 4, 2011

First Day in New Room



I have been very busy moving into my new classroom this week.  They just opened the door this afternoon.  It is fun setting up a brand new room, but a bit challenging too.  Here are a couple of things I made to add to my safari gear!  The cute crates are just like the ones everyone is blogging about.  I purchased this little table for my library area and just couldn't leave it plain.  I took out my new cricut and now it looks like kindergarten.  I also added a little zebra flair on the side!

7 comments:

  1. Live Love Laugh Everyday sent me to your darling new blog. I wanted to make those milkcrate seats last weekend...now I am hoping for this weekend. So many things to get done!! I am jealous of a new classroom, new things, new Cricut. You are so lucky!
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you remember where you got that little table??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I used paper and modpodge (my favorite). Thank you :)

    The table is from Shopko (Back to school supplies)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging. You have some really neat stuff on your site so far. Hope you have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute!! I am also doing a jungle/safari theme this year. I just uploaded some picture of my classroom, if your like to look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your crate seats are adorable!
    I welcome to the blogging world
    I am also doing a jungle theme!
    I have a classroom blog hop going on at my blog I would love for you to visit and check it out.
    http://pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com/2011/08/tour-of-my-classroom.html
    Ms. Patterson
    Pocket Full of Kinders
    P.s I am now following you!!!!

    ReplyDelete